Thursday, May 29, 2014

AHHHHH! (S)adoption Pending!!!!!!!!!

This is the part that is supposed to be so happy, but is heartbreaking at the same time. 
The little pig in a fur coat might be going home soon.

You guys...Fluffy Dog Rescue has so many sweeties looking for families. 
Also, you can meet some in person this Saturday (details in link above). Obviously Warby is a ladykiller with his boyish good looks. If you're in love with his sweet face though, consider that only a week ago, he looked like most people's grandfathers. A bath, haircut, and some sweet lovin' can transform a little dumper into a small prince!
Exhibit A. Ancient man-dog.




2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a cutie patootie! When I first saw Warby, his status was adoption pending but I was told to go ahead and apply for him because until everything is final anything can happen. So, I looked a bit at other dogs and saw one or 2 that might fit the bill, but I couldn't get Warby outta my head (and heart). When I looked today and didn't see that pending status I was thrilled. I saw the link to your blog and thought I'll just check it out. Well, I'm here to tell you, he's more than I could have imagined!! I am so hoping to hear from Fluffy Dog. It looks like he has a very nice place and you are taking amazing care of him. My daughter fosters for Umbrella of Hope out in California. I know the sacrifices and work you all do for these animals, and I thank you! Please post more pics. I can't get enough of that face. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest dog ever....I just checked to see if he was adopted Saturday and was not! If he is not gone this week I will definitely apply - so cute and loveable face...Thanks for all you do in fostering these beautiful pups.

    ReplyDelete